You can order your print/online magazine subscription (s) and book your participation ticket (s) to events:
- Online: http://www.mediatrade.ro/
- Telephone: +40 21 315 90 31 (from Monday to Friday, between: 09.00 am – 17.00 pm)
- E-mail: email@example.com (you’ll receive a response to your message within 72 hours)
Subscription (s) and event ticket (s) can be paid by
- bank transfer - based on a proforma invoice
- Credit Card - Using the Plationline service.
We currently accept any credit or debit card with a MasterCard, Visa , Visa Electron or Maestro
If you choose to pay by credit card, the bank transaction will appear on your account statement noted with “PO-MEDIATRADE.RO”.
The invoice will be issued within 30 days after the payment is received into our account.
The delivery of the print copy will be made via courier company services, after the subscription(s) payment is done and confirmed by our bank.
The delivery of the print copies will be made with the next coming print issue.
The delivery will be made at the address specified by the customer and it can be changed within the subscription period at the request of the customer.
We shall not be kept responsible for wrong delivery in case of incorrect/incomplete mailing address provided by the customer on the subscription order form.
All delivery complaints will be forwarded in writing to the publisher at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaints will be answered within 72 h.
The subscription prices specified on our website includes all delivery costs.
We post worldwide at any location.
Each digital copyordered will be e-mailed to the customer’s e-mail address in the pdf format,immediately after the payment is done.
We shall not be kept responsible for wrong delivery in case of not valid e-mail address provided by the customer on the subscription order form.
The online access to the Retail Universe application will be given immediately after the subscription(s) payment is done and confirmed byour bank. The necessary login details are the username automatically sent by the system the customer’s e-mail address and the password filled out by the customer on the subscription form.
The event participation confirmation will be e-mailed to the customer’s e-mail address once the the payment is done and confirmed by our bank.
We shall not be kept responsible for wrong delivery in case of not valid e-mail address provided by the customer on the order form.
Return of products
The customer has the right to require the return of print copies within 7 working days from receiving them, without penalty and without indicating a reason, but having the obligation to bear direct cost of returning the goods.
Trade Media Solutions SRL undertakes to reimburse for print copies returned within 90 working days of receiving them.
If the customer wants to return totally or partially the order received, he must notify in writing indicating the print copies and the banking details where the money should be sent.
Trade Media Solutions SRL reserves the right to issue a credit note to a lower value for print copies returned in poor conditions or which can no longer be commercialized.
The payment for return of print copies will be made within 90 working days from the date Trade Media Solutions SRL takes possession of the goods.
In case of cancellation within 30 days prior the event’s starting date full reimbursement will be applied. If the cancellation will be requested within 15 days prior to the event’s starting date only 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed. All cancellations made within 10 days prior to the event’s starting date will have no reimbursement.
No reimbursement will be made in case of payments for Retail Universe application’s access, digital issue and online access to web portals.
Company name: TRADE MEDIA SOLUTIONS SRL
VAT Number: RO 30696894
Commercial Registration Number: J40/10834/2012
Billing address: Str. Drumul Timonierului nr.10,bl.111, sc.1, et.6, ap.24, camera nr.1, sector 6, Bucuresti, Romania
Correspondence address: 1-5 G-ral DavidPraporgescu Str., 1st Floor, District 2, Bucharest, 020965, Romania.
For any queries regarding subscriptionorders/deliveries/complaints you can get in contact with us using:
- Telephone: +40 21 315 90 31 (from Monday to Friday, between: 09.00 am – 17.00 pm);
- E-mail address: email@example.com (you’ll receive a response to your message within 72 hours)
Trade Media Solutions SRL is the Publisher of Progresiv, Trends HRB, European Baker & Biscuit, Asia Pacific Baker & Biscuit, Frozen Food Europe, Potato Processing International print magazines, Worldbakers, Potato Business, Frozen Food digital magazines and the owner of the following online platforms: www.magazinulprogresiv.ro. www.trendshrb.ro, www.worldbakers.com, www.frozenfoodeurope.com, www.potatobusiness.com, www.mediatrade.ro, http://conferinta.magazinulprogresiv.ro, http://trt.magazinulprogresiv.ro/, http://inspiroconference.ro, http://topculinarytrends.ro/, www.potatoconvention.com, www.tasteambassadors.ro, www.bartrender.ro.
2) Collection of Personal Data
We collect your information in 2 ways:
- directly, including personal data provided to us by you when you subscribe to our services: newsletters, print/digital magazines white papers, dossiers, our partners promotions and when you register to our events.
The personal information collected directly from you may contain the following details:
- Job Title
- Company address
- Company business type
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- indirectly (e.g. when you visit our website, some technical details will automatically be supplied to us via your device, like the IP address, the operating system and the internet browser used).
3) Purpose of Personal Data Collection
The purposes of the collected data are:
- To provide you with our products/services: print/digital magazines, weekly newsletters, white papers, dossiers, events informations, partners promotions
- To create statistics about the use of our products/services, generate traffic insights in order to understand how users interact with our platform and how we can improve our services
- To contact you in case of postal addresses changes, e-mail addresses changes, sending you a reset password email for accessing our online platforms, offer information about subscription, events, new products/services via e-mail/telephone
- To save your settings and preferences in order to prevent you from having to re-enter this information
- To further protect our products and services against misuse
All Data collected by Trade Media Solutions SRL are not and will never be sold to third parties.
4) Data Retention
We will retain your information as long as you are involved in the FMCG/retail/frozen food/potato/bakery industries or as long you are interested to receive our products/services until we receive a deletion request from you. We do not keep your personal details for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which you submitted them.
5) Your rights:
At all times, Trade Media Solutions SRL will comply with the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to rectification (at any time you can ask that your information be updated or corrected)
- The right to be forgotten (at any time you can ask that your information be permanently deleted)
- The right of portability (at any time you can ask to have your information transferred to another organization)
- The right to object (at any time you may seek to prohibit certain uses of your personal data)
- The right of access (at any time you have the right to know what personal data has been collected about you and how it’s being used)
For any of the above requests regarding your personal details, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +40 21 315 90 31.
6) International Use of Websites
By providing us with your personal details directly or indirectly, you accept the processing of your details according to these guidelines.
7) Third-Party Links and Uses
We may provide your information to law enforcement officials or governmental agencies when required by law and in response to their request